Want to work for a great agency that SUPPORTS children and families, and make a DIFFERENCE?
Put your super-powers to work as one of our unwavering champions! In addition to competitive pay, our agency offers the benefits listed below.
All staff receive:
- Flexible work environment
- Outstanding culture and values driven workplace
- Enrollment and matching to 401(k) plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Membership to Virginia United Methodist Conference Credit Union
- Employee recognition events and awards
Additionally, full-time staff are eligible for the following:
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance with generous employer premium contribution
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employer paid life insurance
- Employer paid long-term disability
- Generous paid vacation, sick and holiday leave
- Bereavement leave
- Telework availability
- Tuition/licensure reimbursement availability
- Voluntary life insurance
- Ongoing training
- Professional development opportunities
Detailed benefits information is available from Human Resources. Be a part of a team that makes a difference in the lives of children and families every day.
See job openings