Ways to give over the Holiday Season
November 28, 2016
The Holiday Season is officially in full swing now that Thanksgiving is behind us. For many people this is a time to give, gifts to friends and family, donations to their favorite nonprofits. If you are considering giving to UMFS this winter you have several options to choose from:
As you shop for gifts online, especially today on Cyber Monday, remember to use Amazon Smile. Amazon Smile donates 0.5% of your eligible purchases to UMFS.
- Start by going to smile.amazon.com
- Once you log in you will be prompted to search and select a charity, this is where you set UMFS as your charity
- Every time you shop online make sure you go to smile.amazon.com for the donation to go through
If you would like to give in a more direct way to the children we serve consider selecting an item from our gift catalog. Items include:
- A Christmas present for a child
- A scholarship fund for students in both Charterhouse Schools
- Give to our enrichment fund that provides for activities like a camp and performing arts classes that provide a safe place for children to express themselves and heal
Lastly, think of us as you work on your planned giving, A bequest, trust, charitable gift annuity or other planning tool can help us while balancing your own financial interests. Learn about the different options here.