Join us May 5 to support children in foster care!
Your donation will make a critical difference in a child’s life, and could provide support like this:
- $25 – school supplies for a child in foster care
- $50 – birthday celebration for a child in foster care
- $100 – emergency clothing for a child entering foster care
- $250 – training and support for new foster parents
- $500 – bedroom furniture for a child entering foster care
Become a monthly sustainer
Your monthly donation will provide vital ongoing support for children in foster care to meet their most critical needs.
Double your impact!
Your generous donation will be matched, dollar for dollar, to double your impact! UMFS board member Karen Walker and her husband Dan Walker will match all donations up to $5,238 (which is $1 for every child in foster care in Virginia).
Ready to make your donation?
Scroll down to use our secure online donation form.
Prefer to mail a check? Please write “Foster care” on the memo line and send your donation to UMFS, Attn: Development Office, 3900 West Broad St, Richmond, VA 23230.