UMFS’ Foster Care Program provides foster parents with specialized training to care for high-risk youth. Often the youth served has faced some type of neglect, abuse, and/or trauma. With our 24/7 support, small caseloads, and structured services, we are able to provide the appropriate care that our youth need to truly heal and grow.
But with your support, we can do more.
Raise $25,000 in the first year to further provide for our children, teens, and families.
- Basic necessities for families facing poverty
- Sensory kits & assistance devices for youth with developmental delays
- Technology devices for youth to participate in virtual learning
- Summer camps and child care for duel working families
- Specialty therapeutic services
- Training and supplies for foster parent support group
- Special events and self-care gifts