UMFS foster parent needs your help
February 18, 2016
This past weekend one of our unwavering champions, foster parent Kat Taber, lost nearly everything in a house fire. Kat and her sons escaped the fire unharmed wearing only their pajamas and are now in need of some basic items to help them move on.
Here at UMFS, we believe that our relationships with foster families and our neighbors build community. That’s why we’re asking you to help us get the family back on their feet by supporting the foster child through in-kind donations.
Can you help support one of our unwavering champions in this time of need? If can donate clothing items to the foster child, contact Tory Everson, at 804.353.4461 x 1359 or email@example.com.
The child is in need of the following items:
- Pants: size 14 or 15; youth large or adult size small
- Jeans: Skinny style. Any shade of blue denim is ok. No brand preference.
- Dress pants: neutral tones (grey, khaki, etc.)
- Pajama pants
- Belt: black leather
- Shirts: adult size small
- Dress shirts (collared) plus a couple ties to match
- Undershirts: A frame black tank tops
- T shirts
- Long sleeve shirts
- Shoes: size 8.5
- Black dress shoes
- Socks: size 8.5
- Athletic socks/daily wear
- Dress socks
- Boxers: youth size Large (14-16)
- Gloves: waterproof for snow
- Black beanie for winter
- Baseball style hat
- Other: large duffel bag for all these new clothes!
Another way to support the family is to make a donation on their GoFundMe page here: https://www.gofundme.com/gq8x6mzw.